There are two ways to delete an activity. The first place is in My Activities. Select any post under your activities you wish to delete. Then touch ●●● in the upper right hand corner of the post. A drop-down menu will appear where you can select to Delete Activity. The second place to delete an activity is in Profile . In Profile select Activities where your activities will be listed. Select a post under the activity and then touch the three dots and a drop-down menu will appear. Then select Delete Activity.
Articles in this section
- Sample User Invite Email
- What do the three (3) icons at the bottom of the app mean?
- Will my activity and post be shared outside of LYC Pledge community?
- Can an activity's status be changed from “ARCHIVED”?
- How do I edit my profile?
- How do I report an offensive post?
- What happens when you archive an activity?
- How do I delete my activity reminder?
- How do I change the frequency of my activity reminders?
- How do I delete / edit an activity?